Camping will open from 21st June. We are taking no further bookings before this date or before new guidance for facilities has been set.
Sorry we have not facilities for Motorhomes or Caravans this year. We are working on it for 2022.
Before 21st June:
* There will be no shower facilities
* Masks must be worn in the toilet facilities.
* No shared fridges or freezers or information hut.
* No bookings of more than 2 families/bubbles
* Your will be contacted to cancel and receive a refund should your area become subject to local restrictions. Same if our area becomes subject to local restrictions that prevent holidays.
This message will be updated once new guidance has been set by the government, prior to 21st June. We hope that all restrictions will be lifted then and we can resume business as normal, on limited numbers.
We will not be accepting groups of more than a few families all summer.
Our priority is to comply with the most current government guidance and to protect the health and well-being of all our customers.
Bookings for tents and small camper vans (short wheelbase) now available from 21st June to book online
We are on limited pitches throughout this season.
This message will be updated to reflect new announcements.
***Please book 1 pitch per unit****
- TENTS ONLY (we will accept small VW campers or similar and trailer tents)
- Basic grass tent pitches (No EHU)
- Groups of 6 people only per pitch. Single families from one household of more than 6 are accepted.
- 2 night minimum booking/ 3 nights bank holidays
- 3 acre site set over 2 fields
- Quiet, rural location with stunning views
- Plenty of wildlife (and farm animals)
- Toilet block - separate male and female
- Shower Block with hair dryers all free of charge - separate male and female
- Information Hut
- Shared fridge and freezer (UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID 19)
- Washing up area
- Small children's play area
- Direct access to local walks
- Dogs allowed for small charge / must be kept on a lead (we charge for dogs as we feel it makes people more responsible)
- Barbecues allowed (must be raised off the ground)
- Family, Duke of Edinburgh and motorbike friendly
- No fires allowed. Only firepits and wood bought from us can be used.
- From £9.50 per adult per night
- From £4.00 per child per night aged 5-15yrs
- Children under 4yrs and under are free
- 1st Car FREE (Please note in adverse weather you may be asked to park on hard standing out of the field)
- Extra cars (more than 1) are £3.00 each per night
- Dogs are £1.00 each per night (max 3 dogs per party and must be kept on a lead at all times in the camping field and around the farm.)
- Gazebos 3m/3m Max (anything larger must be paid for extra) £5 per night
- Showers FREE
- Strictly no day guests (UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID 19)
- Covid Secure, Good to Go Visit England
- Social distancing measures in place
- 20 pitches operating only due to COVID
Subject to availability we come round on an evening (6-7pm) with the following:
- Fire pits (including a bag of fuel logs and firelighters) Only our fire pits & fuel logs to be used
- Disposable BBQs
- Bag of marshmallows with toasting sticks and more!
- Mystical Fire - magic colour changing flames, fun for everyone!
Please note we do not have any disabled facilities onsite at the moment. We are happy to assist people with mobility problems, but due to the nature of the local landscape it is not advisable for those with serious mobility issues. Putting suitable accessible facilities in place is something we are working towards in the future. We welcome all to our site, so please get in touch if you need further information.
Please read the terms and conditions before booking and check the availability on the right hand side.
Clicking on BOOK NOW will take you to BEDS24 our secure booking system. By clicking book now you are confirming you have read all the information, COVID guidance and terms and conditions.Book now