Breaks Fold Farm is a quiet, traditional Yorkshire hill farm tucked away in the beautiful Washburn Valley, right on the edge of Nidderdale and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. We overlook the beautiful Thruscross reservoir and have access to excellent walking, cycling, fishing throughout the Washburn Valley.
If you want to explore The Yorkshire Dales, Harrogate or Skipton, we are a perfect base - fabulous views are guaranteed!
We have since opening developed and expanded the existing facilities and have now doubled the exisiting toilets and showers.
The pitches are basic grass pitches. There are no EHU – This is good old fashioned proper camping.
- Tents only - caravans and campervans please go to the Certificated Location Page (Caravan and Motorhome Club Members Only)
- Groups of 8 people or over are allowed but a group representative must call us prior to booking
- Single night and last minute bookings welcomed
- 2 1/4 acre site with overflow for busier weekends
- Quiet, rural location with stunning views
- Plenty of wildlife (and farm animals)
- Toilet block
- Shower Block with hair driers all free of charge
- Information Hut
- Fridge and Freezer
- Washing up area
- Dogs allowed for small charge (we charge for dogs as we feel it makes people more responsible)
- Barbecues allowed (must be raised off the ground)
- No fires allowed however fire pits can be hired on arrival
- Family, Duke of Edinburgh and motorbike friendly
- Laundry service on request
- £8.00 per adult per night
- £3.50 per child per night aged 5-14yrs
- Children under 5yrs are free
- £20.00 per family (2 adults 2 children) - discounted rate
- Extra cars (more than 1) are £2.00each per night
- Dogs are £1.00 each per night (maxium 2 dogs per party)
- Showers FREE
- Gazebos £5 per night (if we are quiet we won't charge, just please bear in mind they take up as much room as a tent)
- Fire pits (including a bag of fuel logs and firelighters) £10.00
- Disposable BBQs £3.00
- Bag of marshmallows with toasting sticks £1.00
Please read the terms and condtions before booking and check the availability on the right hand side.
- Please arrive between 2pm and 8pm, and leave your pitch before 11am. If you wish to arrive or depart outside these times then you must let us know as soon as possible – We do not allow early arrivals as this is time we need to cut grass etc. With regards to late arrivals the latest arrival time is 9pm.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times due to livestock nearby. Dogs must be exercised away from the main camping area (there are lots of walks on our doorstep) and any dog mess must be cleared up and disposed of.
- If you are part of a group of over 8 people, you must call us before booking otherwise you may be refused entry on arrival. A member of your group most take responsibility for your group. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you cause a nuisance, with no refund.
- This is a working farm with moving machinery and animals, which means all children must be closely supervised by an adult and not allowed to wander, climb on walls etc.
- So everyone enjoys their stay with us, we ask for no noise between 10pm and 8am.
- The camping field is partially sloping at one end but there are plenty of flatter areas.
- Please check the availability calendar on the right-hand side before booking.
- In poor weather conditions you may not be able to park your car in the field.
- We do not offer refunds on bookings – We offer a rebooking service, where you can rebook any time in the next 12 months in the event of not being able to come.