Camping is now Open for 2021. Closing 6th September 2021.
Static Caravan Bookings Availble From 12th April
Please read the information below before booking.
Sorry we have not facilities for Motorhomes or Caravans this year. We are working on it for 2022.
No Change To Our Protocol Despite The New Government Guidance. Our Priority Is Being Able To Remain Open Safely And Ensure Our Customers Feel Safe.
* There will be 1 male and 1 female shower available, to be used by one family or person at a time.
* Masks must be worn in the toilet facilities.
* The shared fridges will reopen from 19th July, but will be closed if people are not respectful
* No bookings of more than 2 families/bubbles. The only groups we will allow are small D of E groups who will be given a seperate area.
* No day guests - it's not something we want to encourage long term, there are plenty of places to meet without having to come onsite.
* Your will be contacted to cancel and receive a refund should your area become subject to local restrictions. Same if our area becomes subject to local restrictions that prevent holidays.
* If you can show you have been contacted to isolate or tested positive, you can move your booking within the 2021 season subject to availability subject to a £10 fee (if no dates are available you will be entitled to a refund less a £10 admin fee). We need a minimum of 72 hours notice to enable us to do this (we have tried to be as compassionate as possible, but feel this is a fair policy). (Camping ONLY, not other accomodation).
* Moving forward we ask you to have your own holiday insurance and our usual terms and conditions still apply to cancellations and moving your booking (there is a fee please see terms and conditions).
* You must not travel to us if you or any member of your party has coronavirus symtoms. If you develop coronavirus symptoms whilst onsite you must inform us via the contact point and return home.
We will not be accepting groups of more than a few families all summer, to enable us to keep all our guests safe and to reduce household mixing.
Our priority is to comply with the most current government guidance and to protect the health and well-being of all our customers.
Bookings for tents and small camper vans (short wheelbase) now available from 21st June to book online
We are on limited pitches throughout this season.
Welcome to Breaks Fold Farm
Breaks Fold Farm is the perfect base from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales, Nidderdale AONB and the Washburn Valley. You can find our farm on the edge of the stunning Thruscross reservoir with excellent access to a multitude of local attractions and outdoor activities. Our farm is a working, traditional Yorkshire hill farm with sheep, cows, horses and hens, not to mention the huge amounts of local wildlife.
Ideal location for those wishing to walk for miles in stunning surroundings, but also suited for those who would rather see all the nearby attractions. Fishing is also available in the valley, please look on Yorkshire Water's website for information on how to get a permit.
Coming into the area for the famous Great Yorkshire Show? We are situated a 20 minute drive from the showground and are happy to accomodate show visitors, competitors and traders
Dogs on leads welcomed on the campsite.
Freedom camping club affiliated, non-members welcomed. Why not join for FREE? https://www.freedomcampingclub.org
Our quiet rural location is perfect for a peaceful rural getaway.
Coming 2021 -
* Newly refurbished holiday cottage accomodation to sleep up to 6 people!
* Tradtional Yurt Glamping sleeping up to 4 people.
Coming 2022 -
* Caravan and Motorhome Pitches.