The Old Peat House
Come relax in our newest accommodation. Sleeping 2 people The Old Peat House is a stunning en-suite room offering a more luxurious way to stay, with a Yorkshire welcome. The room has its own entrance and is separate from the farmhouse, giving it a really private feel. Duel aspect windows show off the beautiful views across the valley, and the beams and high ceiling give for a really rustic feel. Ideally situated for exploring Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, Ilkley, Skipton, Ripon and York. The feedback for the room has been fantastic, so come try it for yourself.
- A unique gate king-size double bed with luxurious hotel bedding
- Private Entrance
- "Breakfast in a Box" - our continental style breakfast with cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit, croissants, crusty bread, cheese and ham
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Flat screen tv with freeview
- Mini fridge
- Fully stocked tea-tray
- Towels and essential toiletries
- Serviced Daily
- from £65 per night for 2 people including Yorkshire Continental Breakfast in a box
The room is finished to the highest standard with lots of personal touches and don't worry, the breakfast may be continental, but we are in Yorkshire so portions will be aplenty! Please advise on booking if you have any dietary requirements so we can tailor your breakfast to suit. If you are staying with us for a special occasion do let us know, we are happy to pop in a bottle, flowers or chocolates on your behalf as a surprise - Just let us know!
If you would prefer a cooked breakfast our cafe bistro is open from 10am Thursday to Monday, please feel free to come down and enjoy our great locally sourced food. 10 % discount with the flyer provided in the room, valid until end of April 2020
Single night midweek bookings welcomed (excluding bank holidays, offer codes do not apply to single night bookings)
Sorry, no pets allowed, as much as we love them!Book now