Certificated Locations (CLs) are small sites . Our 5 van CL is separate to our camping, enjoying views over the Washburn Valley and only a short walk away from the stunning Thruscross Reservoir. The CL field does slope, we do provide levelling blocks and we offer assistance pitching if required. We are here to help.
Each pitch has
- Electric hookups
- Water hookups
- Grey water disposal
- Black water disposal nearby
- Complimentary use of the camping toilet block and showers (300m away)
- Information hut
- From £15.00 per night including awning. For 2 people. Dogs are £1 each per night. For 4 people £20 per night. Extra cars will be charged at £1 per night.
Our season is Easter to October. Availability out of season will be weather dependant. We are looking to improve this in the future.
****Please note you will be asked for full payment on booking. We do not offer refunds, but will allow you to re-book within 12 months. Unfortunately we have had far too many no shows and last minute cancellations to continue operating on good faith.****
- If towing a caravan, we recommend that you do not use Hall Lane to reach us. Please use an alternative route via Hardisty Hill. Click here for a map »
- We are a CL with good facilities, but we are by no means a club site. We are a working hill farm and the site is not completely level, but we are more than happy to help and provide levelling blocks when pitching. Unfortunately the site is not suitable for disabled or those with mobility issues.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times due to livestock nearby. Dogs must be exercised away from the main camping area (there are lots of walks on our doorstep) and any dog mess must be cleared up and disposed of. An excess charge will be incurred if you do not clear up dog mess.
- This is a working farm with moving machinery and animals, which means all children must be closely supervised by an adult.